WHETHER YOU ARE A NEW CARRIER OR SEASONED VETERAN, YOU’LL NEVER HAVE TO WORRY IF YOU’RE IN COMPLIANCE WHEN YOU TEAM UP WITH THE KNOWLEDGEABLE STAFF AT SUNCOAST TRUCKING COMPLIANCE INC. WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING INDIVIDUAL COMPLIANCE SERVICES, CONTACT US TODAY TO CREATE A CUSTOM PACKAGE TO MEET YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS.
HOURS OF SERVICE
- Disciplinary policy for non-compliance with Part 395.
- Daily/Local Driver time record keeping systems provided.
AUDIT PREP & ASSISTANCE
- Review all components listed in the Mock Audit
- Bring all files into compliance
- Review the Safety Audit list of items and questions
- Extract and organize all information and records from your files/archives to facilitate the flow of the audit
FMCSA DOT PSP (PRE EMPLOYMENT SCREENING PROGRAM)
- The PSP allows carriers, drivers and service providers access to commercial drivers safety records from the (FMCSA) Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s (MCMIS) Motor Carrier Management Information System.
- The PSP program helps carriers make informed hiring decisions by providing applican’ts five-year crash and three-year inspection history from the FMCSA Motor Carrier Management Information System.
DRIVER QUALIFICATION FILES
- An audit can be performed on your existing files to determine their current qualification status; a report will be returned with the necessary forms and/or recommendations to bring them into full compliance.
- New driver qualification files can be created; all necessary forms are provided. Simply have your drivers fill them out and return them to SunCoast Trucking Compliance Inc. for completion.
- Safety History, Accident, Substance Abuse Drug & Alcohol & Employment verifications will be conducted in writing to all applicable companies for the prior 3 years.
- For a nominal extra charge (fees range per State), we can run MVR Driving History Reports, CDLIS Checks, Criminal History, FMCSA PSP and other various Background Investigations.
- ADDITIONAL SERVICE COMING SOON! Driver File online completion and submission for your convenience at no additional charge.
FMCSA CSA SAFETY RATING PROFILE
Your company FMCSA Safety Rating Statistics will be monitored and tracked, you will be advised quarterly of increases or decreases to your ISS Value (Inspection Selection System) and your driver or vehicle SEA (Safety Evaluation Area) ratings. Companies want to keep their SEA rating percentages as low as possible, preferably under 75%. Deficient SEA ratings are those from 75%-100%.
- Roadside Driver & Vehicle Inspections/Violations will be provided in an easy to read Excel Spread sheet and brought to your attention for proper follow up. Corrective Action recommendations will be provided for both driver re-training and vehicle repairs necessary.
- Reported Accidents will be logged and brought to your attention for proper follow up and gathering of required record-keeping documents will be advised. Corrective Action recommendations will be provided.
MOCK DOT AUDIT
SunCoast Trucking Compliance Inc. can review the following programs and advise you of deficiencies as well as help you correct them before you’re surprised with an unexpected audit. If you are lacking in any of these areas of DOT Compliance, SunCoast Trucking Compliance Inc. can quickly set you up with and maintain any of the programs listed below. Our Mock Audit consists of a review of the following areas and a written report of the findings. Mock audits can be conducted by sending your items to us for review, or scheduling an on-site visit (travel expenses may apply).
- Driver Hiring Procedures
- Driver Qualification Files
- Hours of Service E-logs
- Drug & Alcohol Program
- Accident Register
- Safety Program
- Roadside Violations & OOS Orders
- Preventative Maintenance Program
BACKGROUND CHECK AND MOTOR VEHICLE RECORD REPORTS
In today’s working environment, employee screening has become imperative. Our research agency incorporates thousands of resources and a nationwide Researcher Network, as the source for comprehensive, accurate information, giving you the advantage in making important employment and business decisions.
SunCoast Trucking Compliance Inc is an affordable, professional resource that provides a wide variety of background screening and services for employers, rental unit owners, residential property manager, day care centers and more:
- Employee & Tenant Pre-Screening Services
- Criminal History Reports (County, State, Federal)
- Previous Employment
- Education Verification
- Driver License Verification
- Annual MVR Driving History
- SSN Verifications
- Address History
- Workers Comp (in states that allow)
Rates for these services vary by State; please contact SunCoast Trucking Compliance Inc for further information and assistance.
SAFETY POLICIES, SAFETY PROGRAMS, SAFETY TRAINING, DOT COMPLIANCE SEMINARS
Onsite program set up and safety training can be conducted throughout Florida, South Georgia and South Alabama – we have offices located in South Florida and an affiliate in the Florida Panhandle area. This service may require the reimbursement of travel expenses for certain distances of travel.
Should you desire an in-person training program or DOT Compliance seminar in states other than those listed above, please contact our office to discuss specific dates, travel arrangements and program costs.
We successfully complete many training programs via tele-conference with powerpoint presentations, videos and handouts.
SunCoast Trucking Compliance Inc. has a large library of Driver & Safety Compliance Topics to choose from such as:
- Hours of Service Training
- DVIR (Daily Vehicle Inspection Report) Training
- CMV Driver Basics for Entry Level Drivers – Entry Level Driver Training
- Cargo Securement
- Hazmat Security Training
- Reasonable Suspicion (Drug & Alcohol) Training for Supervisors – Online Course 120 Minutes
- Traffic Violations & CDL Disqualifications
- Slips; Trips & Falls
- Speed & Space Management
- Defensive Driving
- Vehicle Inspections
- Accidents & Breakdowns