DOT DRUG AND ALCOHOL SUBSTANCE ABUSE PROGRAMS
- DOT SUBSTANCE ABUSE DRUG & BREATH ALCOHOL TESTING PROGRAMS
- DOT RANDOM CONSORTIUM & PROGRAM
- FLORIDA DRUG FREE WORKPLACE PROGRAMS
- LAB LOCATIONS NATIONWIDE
- REASONABLE SUSPICION TESTING SUPERVISOR TRAINING – Online 120 Minutes
- EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM & SAP SUBSTANCE ABUSE PROFESSIONAL REFERRALS
SunCoast Trucking Compliance Inc. specializes in assisting companies meet Federal and State requirements for substance abuse drug and alcohol testing. We offer a comprehensive program that is in compliance with DOT Regulations 49CFR Part 40. Additionally, we offer Drug-Free Workplace Programs.
With SunCoast Trucking Compliance Inc. you have the choice of collections nationwide at any Quest or preferred provider in the Quest Network.
DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE PROGRAM SET-UP & MANAGEMENT $125
Annual program renewal per company $75
A policy is written on your behalf, customized to your needs and specifics of your business. This policy will comply with all federal and state regulations for regulated and non-regulated drug testing. Our compliance specialists will meet with your management staff to implement the policy, answer questions and address concerns. EAP (Employee Assistance Program) referrals are available.
LAB COLLECTION WITH PROGRAM & MANAGEMENT
- Utilizing our Lab and MRO Services.
- Collections at any Quest or Quest Preferred Provider are available nationwide.
- Includes collection; lab analysis; MRO review; result notification and entry into a Random Consortium when applicable.
- Policy which meets DOT requirements with Driver Acknowledgement Receipt (382.601)
- Quest & Preferred Provider Lab Locations provided nationwide; DHHS certified Laboratory
- Random Consortium Entry for Owner/Operators; Random Selections (scientifically valid) (382.305)
- Pre-Printed Chain of Custody forms and driver educational materials
- Semi-Annual Statistical reports – record keeping requirements and when requested MIS reporting (382.401 & 382.403)
- DOT Certificate of Random Program participation
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program) & SAP (Substance Abuse Professional) Referrals
- Pre-Employment; Random; Reasonable Suspicion/Cause; Post Accident; Return to Duty; Follow Up
- MRO Medical Review Officer – drug test review
- Certified Substance Abuse Professional Referrals (SAP)
- FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse Compliance
INCLUDED WITH ALL NEW SUBSTANCE ABUSE PROGRAM SET UPS: Safety Policy; Hours of Service Discipline Policy; Entry Level Driver Policy; Preventative Maintenance Policy and Forms ; Post Accident Testing Rules; DOT Accident Register